In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
- Oak laminated window board, this is glued together solid pieces of oak.
- Whole stave board. This means full length (non-finger jointed) pieces are used to form the board.
- This bare timber, that will need to be suitably treated.
- The length is selected from the drop down menu above.
- The width/depth of the boards are 298mm and a thickness of 25mm.
- These are a high grade board being classed as A/B. Check when comparing products as there are lesser grades i.e. B/C.
- For internal use, ideal for a window sill, shelf or threshold.