In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
Oak mopstick handrail
We have several options that are normally available in stock,please view our other listings. The differences are handrails available with different brackets.
- High quality 90/10 grade American White Oak.
- 54mm diameter handrail.
- 2 Part laminated for stability and strength, and to minimise defects.
- Minimum of 3.6m in length, may be longer.
- 4 white brackets are supplied with this item, no screws/fixings are supplied.
- Although this handrail is high grade oak, there may be some small defects due to the nature of timber. However, we select them as best as possible to minimise this.
- With this being a hardwood, when you put your screws in you will have to pre-drill and grease the screw. As well if you are using a soft headed screw (like brass) we would recommend using a steel screw first then unscrewing and then putting in your brass screw.
- We also stock Richard Burbidge end caps for the handrails, these are listed as well.