Softwood Frame, Ledged and Braced Apertured Garage Doors
We usually have seven standard sizes for you to choose from. Please click on the drop down menu at the top of the listing. These doors have the following specification:-
- * Apertured to accept single glazing, unbeaded. Glass and beads are purchasable from another listing.
- * Manufactured from joinery grade kiln dried Scandinavian redwood pine.
- * 44mm thick stiles; frame, ledged and braced construction.
- * 14mm thick matchboarding; 26mm thick backrails. Good solid construction.
- * Rebated meeting stiles. Right hand door opening out first as you look at the boarded side.
- * To be side hung, usually with hooks and bands.
- * The overall size of the pairs when they are together is stated from the drop down menu at the top of the page, the sizes stated are height x width.
- * If you require a frame or ironmongery please see our 'accessory' section
- * Correct and immediate treatment of this item is imperative.