In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
Oak Veneered MDF Wall Panelling
High Grade Panels with Real Oak Insert
Our boards have a strip of real Oak glued into the panel where the item is grooved. This means the board appears fully oak faced and will all stain and finish to a uniform finish. Other panels available on the market are cut through the veneer exposing the MDF, so be careful when comparing the products. We have done a sketch to show the difference as an additional photo.
- 9mm thick MDF over veneered.
- 100mm pitch between grooves
- Beaded Design (bead and butt).
- Bead and butt pattern continuous once butted together. The join point is centrally on the flat face between the bead and butt effect. This means the square edge when butted together may not sit 100% flat, so an oak D mould or other trim may be required to hide the joint. We have Oak D mould and other trims/dados available in our shop to add these finishing touches.
- On the 1216x811x9mm panel the grooves run along the 811mm.
- On the 2440x606x9mm panel the grooves run along the 2440mm.
- On the 1216x606x9mm panel the grooves run along the 1216mm.
- For your information, we cut the 1216x606mm from the 2440x606mm, so if the stock of the 1216mm shows less than you need, but we have the 2440, please contact us and we can up the quantity.