This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
The door has the following specification:-
- One softwood pattern 10 door.
- Solid pine, finger jointed and laminated for strength and stability.
- 55mm thick, 1981mm high and 834mm wide. Other sizes in the title are for search reason only.
- Unglazed, no glass supplied. To accept 24mm double glazed units.
- Beading supplied.
- Handles supplied are chrome, hinges are ball bearing stainless steel. Hinges are supplied but need chopping in. Keeps for the frame are also supplied. See ironmongery picture.
- 3 point multipoint locking is supplied for the edge of the doors.
- Handing of the door is selected from the above menu,the photo is of a left hand door meaning the hinges are on the left viewed for the outside..
- No frame is supplied it is doors only. The doors are usually opened internally but can be opened externally with an appropriate frame.
- Designed for inward opening.
- With the doors being 55mm thick they will not fit in a standard frame. You can rebate the front of the doors so that they fit in a standard frame, similar to a stormproof window casement.
- For external use, must be suitably treated for your application.
- Supplied untreated for you to apply your chosen finish.
Correct and immediate treatment of this is imperative, without it this product will degrade very quickly and the limited warranty will be void. Do not use a water based treatment, paint or stain on this door; only use solvent based products. This item should be fully treated before it is fitted. Maintenance is the key to giving external joinery a long life, i.e., if cracks appear, especially on the joints, these should be filled immediately to stop water penetration.
|Door Type||Door Pair|
|Panelled or Glazed?||Full Length Glass|