This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
Pitch pine timber coving, reclaimed from an 19th century church. It has the following specification:
- Reclaimed timber coving in Pitch pine.
- Overall length of 8.8m (just under 29ft).
- Overall width of 250mm (10in).
- Overall thickness of 52mm (2in).
- You will note from the pictures that even in this length it is very straight and true.
- Item has been stained previously, but these will need a good sand down and redecoration.
- As this is a reclaimed item, you can expect signs of wear and tear as expected from an item of its age.
- Collection only due to length. It could be cut to enable delivery on request. Please email for a price.