This is an end of line item. This means it is only available in the quantity shown above. This may either be a clearance item, or stock at the end of its current design or price.
SECONDS - Oak mopstick handrail
We have several options that are normally available in stock,please view our other listings. The differences are handrails available with different brackets.
- These are SECONDS GRADE due to the rails having things like knots, splits, marks, twist and bow present. They are rails we do not class as suitable for our full price listings.
- American White Oak.
- 54mm diameter handrail.
- 2 Part laminated for stability and strength.
- The lengths in the dropdown menu are the minimum length. The supplied rail may be longer than this. No brackets are supplied with this item.
- With this being a hardwood, when you put your screws in you will have to pre-drill and grease the screw. As well if you are using a soft headed screw (like brass) we would recommend using a steel screw first then unscrewing and then putting in your brass screw.
- We also stock Richard Burbidge end caps for the handrails, these are listed as well.