This particular product has the following specification.
- Softwood frame supplied flatpacked.
- Made in engineered finger jointed knotless softwood for stability.
- Supplied is three lengths of rebated frame section, two at 2400mm and one at 1200mm.
- There is no jointing system in place, it will need to be done on site. This makes for the frames to suit most external doors at 44mm thick.
- The timber is 84mm deep x 56mm thick. The rebate is 50mm x 15mm, so the face of the timber is 41mm thick.
- No sill is supplied. We have hardwood sill for sale in our external frame category.
- Supplied with black draught seal.
- These are a new unused product, ready for quick dispatch.