In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
This particular product has the following specification.
- The overall width is 144mm.
- The thickness at the front (rebate edge) is 32mm.
- The timber is 44mm overall.
- The listing is for one door casing only.
- All the casings have a rebate taken out off one corner, which is 47mm x 12mm. This will make the casings suitable for 44mm thick doors.
- Inside the face of the rebate is a groove for intumescent strips (not supplied).
- Intumescent strips and other accessories can be purchased separately from the shop.
- Supplied untreated so you are able to apply a similar finish to your doors.
- Door casings can be reduced in depth for a cost.
- You must ensure this is suitable for the fire door you are using it with, and meets the frame specification the fire door has been tested with.