In Stock item
This item is usually stock for ourselves. However, we can order more in.
This particular product has the following specification.
- The size and depth are chosen from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- The listing is for one door casing only.
- Choose from 108mm deep, 133mm deep or 167mm deep, all of which are 32mm thick overall. These are made from a redwood pine.
- All the casings have a rebate taken out off one corner, which is 38mm x 12mm. This will make the casings suitable for 35mm thick doors.
- The 108mm and 133mm casings have the head of the frame notched out ready are to suit a door size of 78"x30" (1981x762mm) and the 167mm is notched to suit a 78"x33" (1981x838mm), however you can alter the width to suit a narrower door.
- Supplied untreated so you are able to varnish them to a similar finish to your doors.
- Door casings can be reduced to other (narrower) widths for a cost.
- Extra Legs are listed to enable casings to be used for wider doors, E.G. for door pairs.