Frame, Ledged and Braced Timber Garage Doors
We usually have seven standard sizes for you to choose from. Please click on the drop down menu at the top of the listing. These timber garage doors have the following specification:
- Manufactured from joinery grade kiln dried Scandinavian redwood pine.
- 44mm thick stiles; frame, ledged and braced construction.
- 14mm thick matchboarding; 26mm thick backrails. Good solid construction.
- Rebated meeting stiles. Right hand door opening out first as you look at the boarded side.
- To be side hung, usually with hooks and bands.
- The overall size of the pairs when they are together is stated from the drop down menu at the top of the page, the sizes stated are height x width.
- We also sell frames and ironmongery for these timber garage doors from this shop.
- Timber garage doors require correct and immediate treatment. This is imperative for their longevity and performance.